Use any picture from the web as your desktop wallpaper. Click and pick from your favorite wallpapers. One click makes your desktop icons hidden or transparent. Change your wallpaper daily or at any time interval. 7 display modes. Add new pictures automatically. Live preview right on your desktop. Supports JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG, and more! ANY picture can be added by pasting through the clipboard. Organize with groups and select groups to display. Add captions to pictures. Color printing support. Built in email support for sending and receiving pictures. FREE up to 15 pics with NO TIME LIMIT. Supports Windows policy settings.
» version 2.5 - posted on 2003-10-09
Wallpaper favourites list, watch directories, wallpaper preview, Windows policy support.
EULA - End User License Agreement
WALLPAPER MAGIC END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. LICENSE. NAPA Software Inc. ("NAPA"), grants you a non-exclusive license to use this proprietary software product Wallpaper Magic ("Software") free of charge for personal, non-commercial use, for up to 15 pictures. A registered version of the Software must be purchased in order to add more than 15 pictures. A registered version of the Software must be purchased for any commercial use of the Software.
2. SCOPE OF GRANT. Licensee may use the Software on any single computer. Licensee may use the Software on a second computer so long as only one copy is used at a time. Licensee may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy must contain all of the original Software's proprietary notices. The Software contains NAPA's copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. Licensee must reproduce the NAPA copyright notice and any other proprietary notices found on the original Software on all copies of the Software. Licensee shall not, without prior written permission from NAPA, nor permit anyone else, to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human perceivable form, or to rent, lease, modify, network, distribute, loan, or create derivative works based upon the Software or its documentation in whole or in part. Any and all information obtained during such unlawful reverse engineering and/or decompiling activities, including but not limited to, the organization, logic, algorithms and processes of the Software, shall be deemed to be confidential and proprietary information of NAPA.
3. TITLE. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Software shall remain in NAPA Software Inc and/or its suppliers. The Software is protected by copyright laws and treaties. Title and related rights in the content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. TERMINATION. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Software and all accompanying documentation is at Licensee's sole risk. Should the Software prove defective, you and not NAPA assume the entire cost of any service and repair. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NAPA AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR ITS DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF NAPA OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall NAPA's total liability to Licensee for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by Licensee for the Software and its documentation.